We have some bad news. Your industrial gas or steam turbine will need repairs at some point. When it does, the Non-Productive Time (NPT) clock starts ticking.
It could be a broken split ring or labyrinth seal. It may involve the impeller or diaphragm. It could even be a fit or blade tip issue. Whatever the problem is, a machine shop experienced in turbine repairs can help.
When Are Turbine Component Repairs Needed?
Don’t wait for failure. It’s best to follow scheduled maintenance and contact a machine shop if you experience:
- Strange noises
- Heavy vibrations
Where Should You Take Your Turbine Component Repairs?
TCR Inc. is the machine shop Houston trusts for turbine parts and repairs because we:
- Follow an ISO 9001:2015 ABS #54215 Certified process
- Have experienced machinists who are familiar with these parts
- Have specific setups and fixtures to check concentricity
- Take extra measures to ensure proper alignment
- Have a quick turnaround
How Can You Extend The Life Of Your Turbine Components?
After TCR Inc. repairs your Components, follow these tips to keep it running smooth.
- Clean and visually inspect the turbine often
- Maintain proper lubrication
- Perform regular alignment testing
- Have a plan for future maintenance
- Call us the moment there’s an issue
TCR Inc. has built a reputation for quality turbine parts.
Get moving and Contact Us Today!